Sunday, 12 February 2017

Without My Mom I'm Nothing :-)


My mom is really strong woman. She always given me strength. When I comes to having a crisis, I'm difficult but she always making me smile even in my darkest times. 
Thank you mom for giving me a platform to be open minded. You always help me to make very difficult decision, you encourage me in every difficult situation. Without the inspiration, drive & support u gave me, I might not be the person I'm today. Thanks a lot Mom for all sacrifices have made & for being always my side.
A mother thinks about her children day & night, even if they r not with her. A mother is she who can take place of all others,, but whose place no one else can take.
मंजिल दूर और सफ़र बहुत है . छोटी सी जिन्दगी की फिकर बहुत है . मार डालती ये दुनिया कब की हमे . लेकिन "माँ" की दुआओं में असर बहुत है ..

So always give respect to all mothers....

No comments:

Post a Comment